Tuesday, June 10, 2008

adopt a gluten free blogger


I adopted Karen at Gluten Free Sox Fan this month. She has a wonderful site with lots of yummy recipes. It took me some time to decide on just one but after much debate I decided to go with her pizza recipe. It was a very easy recipe and made lots of extra crusts to freeze. I made two 10in crusts one rectangle and six 6in crusts. We ate the rectangle pizza the first night and I have to say it was Delicious. I topped the other crusts and froze them and they have made wonderful quick lunches and dinners for my son in fact he liked them so much that he has already eaten them all.



I look forward to making this recipe again and encourage everyone to check it out if you are looking for a quick and easy pizza crust that makes extras that freeze well. Also head over to GF/Cf Experiance to check out the rest of the Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger round up for this month

No comments: