Sea has a couple of very busy months coming up and with all the excitement coming her way she has asked for volunteers to host the Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger event.Since I have no life this month i was eager to help out
Participation is simple.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe. Link back to this event announcement in your post.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
4) Email me at BBOOP2177(AT)YAHOO(DOT)COM with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post.
*Note: PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THIS MONTH
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE June 26th (loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by July 3 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I’ll create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I am going to adopt Nweames over at Creating from Scratch. It took awhile to find a blog I had not yet tried a recipe from.
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1. Nweames at Creating from Scratch (adopted by Terri at Faking it GF Style)
2. Kate at Gluten Free Gobsmack (adopted by Thomas at GFCF Exeperience
3. Gina at The Gluten-Free Gourmand (adopted by Heather over at Celiac family)
4. Carol at Simply... Gluten Free (adopted by Sarah at Good Eating in NZ)
5. Heather of Celiac Family (adopted by Cheryl)
6. Jill at Hey, that tastes good (adopted by Amy at Life Minus Gluten)ps Amy is new to the gf lifestyle so look her up and show her some love and support
7. Diane at The W.H.O.L.E. Gang ( adopted by Rachel at Living Without Wheat)