Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gluten Free Apps

Well I finally embraced the techno savvy world of smart phones and apps. I have to say my favorite app besides angry birds is called Find Me Gluten Free. This App was a life saver during the move driving cross country it saved hours of pre-planning locating stops where food would be available. I just open the app and bam it tells me everything close by my location. While this app relies heavily on big chains it also has the option for people to add places that you may not know about. Each entry includes links to the website and/or menu if available and gives people the chance to post a review on their experience there. it is also endorsed by the Celiac Diva now . If you do not have a smart phone you can access their database right from the website. I urge everyone to check this app out. OH THE BEST PART IS IT FREE but definitly and app I would pay for.

No comments: