Sunday, May 18, 2008

menu swap for may 18-24


This weeks theme ingredient is avocados, what fun. I love avocados. They are high in potassium with 60% more then bananas. hopefully i will have time to create something exciting with them, but with my mom just leaving i have a lot of work to do around the house to start getting ready for hubby to come home in a couple months. Also I am currently working on several culinary projects as I keep finding new web events. I love these events because it pushes me to create, so check in and see what I have going on.

Sunday: chicken tortilla soup topped with avocado slices

Monday: cali style hamburger steaks with sweet potato fries

Tuesday: pasta with pesto

Wednesday: ribs yet again (they are my sons new favorite food)

Thursday: grilled chicken with salad

Friday: nachos with salsa and guacamole

Saturday: steak and salad

Dessert of the week is top secret right now you will just have to wait for the post

This weeks menu swap is being hosted by M-Elle at Cooking and UNcooking, so hop over there at check out what everyone else has planned.

2 comments:

M-Elle said...

I love your site set up! I always want to smile when I come and check it out. The chicken tortilla soup sounds delish, Enjoy!

M-Elle

Melisa said...

I'm new to GF eating and looking for menus and recipes. Can you describe the Cali style hamburger steaks? It sounds like something DH & DS would eat.