Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies


Well I was up at 4:30 this morning in pain from my most recent clumsiness and found myself in need of a distraction. You see yesterday I took my mom to see a fabulous castle in Soave IT and while walking down the slick wet marble steps from the tower i slipped and broke my tail bone. I did not think that it was actually capable of being done but I did. OK so anyway I am up and in pain searching the web trying to be quite when i came across peanut butter cookies on Gluten-Free Girl's website. I couldn't believe that there was a quick easy recipe that i would have all the ingredients to make at 4 am. Inspiration swept through me and with her recipe i recreated a flavorful version on jam cookies. YEAH!!!

I tell you you have to try her recipe it was Divine. I also took a few to the little boy down the street whose mother has decided to go GFCF for his autism and he is doing very well with it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Brilliant! The pb cookie recipe is so simple; it's my "go to" recipe for cookies, but making them pb & j? Great call! I'm sure your neighbor really appreciated the cookies too :)

Love your blog, BTW :)

terri said...

thank you the cookies were so good they didn't last the day i am so excited to make them again next time i am gonna drizzle them with chocolate