Tuesday, April 22, 2008

things i have found out

So I have been checking out different gf blogs and amazed and inspired by every ones ideas and recipes. There are so many bloggers doing amazing things and so what I have learned is that even though I am gluten free now I can still do amazing things in the kitchen. I have learned that there is so much that can be done if I learn to try to cook outside my box and even though I think I am a decent cook I don't try to create my own recipes I just play with recipes I have been using for years. I have been inspired truly inspired to get in there and try something new. I see now that a recipe may fail but i should keep trying. Anyway my point is to thank all the bloggers out there kicking it gf style for showing me there is more to my kitchen then bland bread and strange prebaked cookies.

No comments: